Diabetes is a chronic disease that disrupts the body’s ability to regulate blood sugar. In this video post, Dr. Diana Sherifali discusses the different types of diabetes and how it is diagnosed. Learn what prediabetes is and how lifestyle changes can delay or even prevent the onset of diabetes.
Learn the answers to the following questions:
- 1:40 - What is diabetes?
- 2:23 - What are the different types of diabetes?
- 4:33 - What is prediabetes?
- 6:45 - What tests are used to diagnose diabetes?
- 11:02 - Are multiple tests needed for a diagnosis?
- 13:20 - What lifestyle changes would you recommend for someone with prediabetes?
Want to test your knowledge? After watching this video take this quick 5-question quiz.
Give us your feedback with this 2-question survey.
Browse all video posts.