Vitamin D plays an important role in many functions of your body. Getting a healthy, daily dose of vitamin D can be challenging and a common problem for many Canadians. In this video, Dr. Alexandra Papaioannou discusses the sources and health benefits of vitamin D, who should take supplements and how much.
Learn the answers to the following questions:
- What is vitamin D and why is it important?
- What are the best food sources for it?
- Can you get all that you need from food?
- How would you know if your vitamin D is too low?
- How effective are vitamin D supplements?
- What can we do about vitamin D deficiency?
Want to test your knowledge? After watching this video take this quick 4-question quiz.
Give us your feedback with this 2-question survey.
Browse all video posts.