Prediabetes refers to blood sugar levels that are higher than normal but not yet high enough to be diagnosed as type 2 diabetes. In this video, Dr. Diana Sherifali discusses how lifestyle changes, regular monitoring of blood glucose levels, education, and medications can help someone with prediabetes prevent or delay the onset of type 2 diabetes.
Learn the answers to the following questions:
- 1:12 What is prediabetes?
- 2:00 What are prediabetes symptoms?
- 3:15 What advice would you give someone with prediabetes?
- 6:29 Are there any other strategies?
- 9:20 How can you find a diabetes educator?
Want to test your knowledge? After watching this video take this quick 4-question quiz.
Give us your feedback with this 2-question survey.
Browse all video posts.