Is there a health-related change you need or want to make? In this webinar recording, Dr. Diana Sherifali discusses how a ‘tiny habit’ approach can help people reach their health goals to manage or help to prevent chronic disease.
Learn the answers to the following questions:
- 0:00 How can health goals help prevent or manage chronic disease?
- 6:13 How can health coaches help?
- 11:05 What is a tiny habit?
- 16:45 Why do tiny habits work?
- 19:04 What role does motivation play?
- 20:45 How do you get started?
- 31:33 What should I look for in a health coach?
- 38:20 How can tiny habits be used for weight loss?
- 44:16 What do you do if you have memory problems?
- 47:05 What can I do if I struggle to keep my goals?
Want to test your knowledge? After watching this video take this 4-question quiz.
Give us your feedback with this 2-question survey.
Browse all video posts.